There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

What few things...

... a video can do is express true emotion. This was by far, without a doubt the most emotionally dramatic video I've seen in a long time. I loved the art direction, the raw emotion, and overall change in tone that was made. No longer is the story bound by innocence but by the truth of the world. Thank you for this wonderful chapter and I eagerly await the next.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

A fun story...

... that continues to pull true to its message. Ever since the first, I've been enchanted by this wonderfully done work of art. The crisp backgrounds, the detailed animations, and the overall emotion of the piece was great to experience. Kudos to the animator, and hope Doki and Nabi don't hit too much trouble in step 4!!!

The Problem The Problem

Great first attempt. The beats great, and unlike some techno songs, none of the music gets irritating (which is happens a lot to me with these kinds of song) but you seemed to really use all the instruments effectively and in a way to really work well together. I did wish it looped, but that's a small qualm with the overall song. Nice work, and welcome to newgrounds.

Seyoopih responds:

Thanks!

Infected Kyogre Infected Kyogre

You got scouted

That's great! I'm glad you finally got scouted again. I think NGs just has a lot of issues. But regardless, I love this drawing. One of my faves from you. It just has a very imposing nature to it.

Lucario vs Regigigas Lucario vs Regigigas

Hey dude

I've always been a huge fan of yours on DeviantART, and I'm glad ya finally made it over to Newgrounds too. Your art has always been a great example of how creative fan art can be and that even great tributes like this take skill. Thanks for the excellent work over the years, and I hope to see much more from ya.

esepibe responds:

Whoa! thnx a lot for that! Ill check out your gallery now =)

Triforce wallpaper Triforce wallpaper

Simplicity at its best

Simple, elegant, effective. That all that need to be said. You took an iconic symbol and added a unique flare that drives it forward. Kudos to ya!